Tuesday, December 18, 2007

In sequins.... 1.2.3....










My second day of blogging. Yea! I love how I am dedicating myself.
I wanted to really take a different approach to fashion blogs. I myself do love to read about my style friends (in my head)inspiration and shopping tales. The woes of having such an expensive love. BUT I did not want to tell you (no matter how inadvertently) that I have fabulous style. I think I do ok but who cares, you want to do better and for LESS! So here I am giving my two cents while you spend yours :)

**Charge it to the game**

Translation: At our age we know we can't win it all. Your first hard lesson was being told no to that toy you thought you couldn't breathe without. Or that job you thought was meant for you and you for it, until you got it and realized different.
The game is life and it's called learning. You realize that what you do is what you do. Simple,period,dot.

Closet translation: You're reinventing yourself and the first place you turn is your closet. Live a little and try something totally unlike you. Either you look fab or you look like a poser, but at least you tried. Charge that silly experience to the game and please get rid of that thing!







Item Description and images via urbanoutfitters.com
Vintage-inspired jacket from the Converse by John Varvatos collection. Cut in a regular fit with a v-neck trimmed with a snap placket. Trimmed allover with sparkly sequins and lined with soft jersey; it is finished with a tie belt at the waist. Imported. Dry clean.
*Medium/Regular fit
*25"l from shoulder to hem
*Fits true to size
*Nylon, viscose, cotton, plastic


CONVERSE BY JOHN VARVATOS sequin jacket
$$275

(retail $395)







Free Shipping in the US!

No comments: