Saturday, December 22, 2007

Arabian Nights... Downtown Days







Whether it's warm or cold outside a great scarf is always appropriate. This school boy meets hipster meets militant look stole the show at Balenciaga A/W 07 (via style.com). It's of course popular amongst the trend conscious Hollywood and model set. I love the ethnic influence.

A blazer,slim pants/jeans and a athletic inspired shoe and you're ready.


**I like my drama like my coffee, light**

Translation: Fussing too much over anything is a disaster waiting to happen.

Closet Translation: I think the folks over at Moschino have it best said with their diffusion line, cheap and chic. Style to me is an attitude, but one that can easily be accomplished, because when you look good you feel good.


Balenciaga inspired scarf

$10






No comments: