Monday, December 17, 2007

And so it begins...on a Cheap Monday











As the year ends and everyone is filled with Holiday madness, I decided to get some things to the public. Besides my banter on fashion, you'll get some advice...yes advice on anything. So check out the items below and see if there is anything you must have. And I'll start out by saying that SHIPPING IS FREE in the U.S of A and very reasonable for the friends in my head across the pond :)



**People only know what you tell them**

Translation: Be short with folks you don't know. Sharing your advice is different from sharing secrets and talking too much.

Closet translation: Minimalism. Less is more, more often than not. Take these jeans for instance pair it with a men's inspired vest (Rag&Bone @ hejfina.com) or simple tunic length cardigan and you're good to go. This is where classic Chucks (shopnordstrom.com) would def work.

[ bear with me as I master this linking thing, because visuals are great when thinking of outfits ]



CHEAP MONDAY 34" SIZE 27 SKINNY CREAM COLORED JEANS
$30

(regularly $65)





No comments: