Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eco is the new black








In the spirit of all things environmental, I offer up this Ksubi tote. It is so clever, I luv it! very reminiscent of the whole Anya Hindmarch "I'm Not A Plastic Bag" limited edition but much more reasonable :) (its now on ebay for $200!!)


**Eco is the new money**

Translation: Does anyone else see the irony in this ego friendly, sorry eco friendly surge. I mean seriously any thing to make the consumer buy more. Now the fat cats have gotten to that all important emotional connector. If you don't do this and that, you're responsible for killing you future grand children. And let's not get started with the celebrities. (Im not against eco friendliness by the by)

Closet Translation: Organic cotton not only is good for the world but feels great against your skin. I for one have been sold on buying organic cotton t-shirts. So soft and comfy without actually looking like you're wearing nighttime clothes.


KSUBI Tote

$15

(Retail $25)





2 comments:

LINA said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog :-) I love the boots as well!

LDF said...

Any pre-existing canvas/cotton/denim whatever tote can become a shopping bag if you will it. You must believe though. Believe.........