Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hey I'm Courtney Love




ok ok so was I wrong for saying that. If you haven't heard by now (then where have you been). Courtney Love wore a knockoff Chanel dress in the Kaiser's face (Karl Lagerfeld). For shame. But hey I am no Courtney :x

I have also decided to take a new approach on the closet translations. I'd love if the friends in my head would participate and ask me for some advice. I for one wouldn't mind getting advice from a stranger, how can I judge who. we're miles away lol


Check out this lovely LBD which is remarkable similar to this Chanel dress, although it's cotton and not tulle or chiffon like the lovely pictured above. (until I figure out this posting all the pics I want in one post thing)

Chanel-esque black dress
size small
$45








Chanel retail $ 1400

No comments: