Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring Awakening





Whilst we wait for Spring we are continuously teased by what the stores are already beginning to offer. While I am still wearing my rain boots, I am teased by store windows displays of cute flowy dresses. This Spring and Summer an emphasis has been brought back to the waist, bringing back a more womanly romantic silhouette. Of course no need to get rid of the full comfort we had with past seasons dresses just pair it with a more hard edged medium width belt and you're ready for the late night summer breeze.

Emilio Pucci inspired dress
*backless with an umpire waist and soft flutters at the arm
SIZE SMALL

$ 40
(retail $100)

1 comment:

Secret Agent said...

I know nothing about fashion, but if you wore that dress on a date with me (I'm not hinting anything lol), I think you'd look pretty damn sexy. Nice dress, nice colors, good price.